Man...it's been a long time. I guess that is what happens when you add to your family. How can one little child add so much time spent doing laundry and cleaning.
So...it's been over a year since my last post. What can I say? I have a busy toddler and a kindergartener now. They keep me busy!
The busiest time of the year is upon us. Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is the time of year I always do my christmas cards and annual family letter. I think this year I will only do a picture of the girls. My hubby and I have always been in the pictures but for some reason I just don't want to mess with it. Now it means finding the right outfit for four of us. Finding the right location for four of us. Getting all four of us to look at the camera - at the same time! The more your family grows, the more difficult some things become - but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.
The girls got their pictures done last month by a friend. It took us two times to get the pictures we did but they came out great. The first day the weather didn't cooperate with us. It was very windy which made B cry. The crying led to a snotty nose. Ugh! The second time we went out it was a much better day. The girls cooperated and we got some great shots.
I found a cute Christmas photo card at Shutterfly what will go great with the colors. I love the religious cards they offer. I may even get a calendar or mug for the hard to buy for family member. I was doing my usual blog reading and found an awesome promotion on Sarah's blog that Shutterfly is doing. How generous of them. Click here for more details! I'm always looking for coupons, coupon codes and bargains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So good to see you updating again.
Post a Comment