38 week appointment
Gained: I've stopped keeping track but I glanced at the scale. I'm guessing about 2lbs
Total weight gain: 45lbs +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a very quick appointment. My bp was up a little bit from last time but still in the "normal" range. Everything looks good. I was hoping Dr B would check to see if I have made any more progress but he didn't. He is going to check me at my next appointment if I haven't had Baby B by then. He's on call this weekend so he said feel free to come in and delivery. ☺ I told him I would see what I can do. I would love for him to be the one who delivers Baby B.
After the appointment we walked...a lot. We went walking downtown and Jim got a haircut. Then we headed to the mall and did some more walking. Every day is one day closer to delivery. ☺
My next appointment is Thursday, April 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment